Beetyful is not only about herbs, natural supplements and other gifts of nature that lead to a healthier and happier life, we are interested in life and living it in general. Through our contributions we would like to help you find the right way of living, so from time to time we will focus on more extensive topics like we already did in our older article “Find Yourself”. This time we thought about life and the world in general, about things that bother us, but also about what should inspire and encourage us, and something like the Ten Commandments was formed. Maybe some of these points will be inspiring for you.
1. Do not hope for a new life on Mars, instead focus on the healing of our own planet – Earth is not dead yet. There is no need for another apocalyptic story. We’re not there yet. Live ecologically.
#mars #spacex #earth #home #ecology
2. Generally, don’t forget about the animals. Stop growing them like plants. Their fur belongs only to them. Give them proper lives. Think about how much suffering is hidden behind a slice of meat on your plate. Let them grow old. Don’t overlook it all just because it’s far more comfortable than cruel, naked truth.
3. You’re not perfect. Nobody is. Accept it. Learn from it. Learn to tolerate the imperfection of other people. Imperfection is human.
4. Appreciate culture. You can identify yourself through it.
#appreciate #culture #identifyyourself
5. You don’t have to get along with everyone. I know, it’s somehow written in The Bible that you should but… it’s impossible. We can’t be compatible with everyone because we all are different, unique. Instead, choose people who will enrich your life, who are ond the same “wave”, and leave the rest to those who they are compatible with.
#people #relationships #differentpersonalities
6. Be open to new things. Accept the fact that you do not know everything. Accept the possibility that you could be wrong about something all the time. And in that case, don’t be afraid of new directions.
#humility #openness #curiosity
7. Aim higher. Because… why not? Life without challenges is boring. And life is too short to be boring, right?
8. If you are not already there, start believing in global warming. It is as real as that dying polar bear who filled the internet in 2017. Remember?
#planet #earth #home #globalwarming #wakeup
9. Before thinking about getting a nice and cute puppy (and later – in many cases – putting it away) try to look for your new buddy in dog shelters. There are plenty of dogs waiting for a new home they deserve.
#puppymadness #dogs #dogshelters #dogisnotathing
10. Think about what you really like, what makes you happy. You got it? So treat yourself to those things. Life is not just work, dedication, sacrifice … it should be joyful.
#joy #joyfullife #itssimpleintheend